We are always on the prowl for old circuit boards stuffed with DIP package chips - old logic, computer I/O, RAM, EPROM, and video IC. These can be from arcade games, video games, industrial equipment, etc...
It doesn't matter if it is dead or alive or even if all the chips are soldered in. We will remove and test the individual ICs.
Right now we are looking for:
- We have 2 programmers that will program old PAL ICs but are still looking around for an old PAL programmer that will program the old fusible link types of PALs. Must be complete with software & manuals.
- Nintendo 8-bit (NES) system boards
- Sinclair ZX81 and Timex/Sinclair TS1000 systems
- TRS-80 Color Computer 1/2/3 system boards
- 2k x 8-bit static Cache RAMs.
Nothing newer than PC 386 boards please! We don't stock Intel type CPUs, PC motherboard chipsets, SIMMs/DIMMs, etc.